Hosting conventions and large events can be very hard to manage. Large crowds and foot traffic can make security efforts difficult for any event staff. Modern day digital surveillance cameras provide the proper technology needed monitor and record conventions and other large events. HD cameras offer the extreme detail and flexibility to make your next event secure.
Large Event Security Camera Benefits
Theft Prevention – Visual security cameras help deter crime and theft of guest belongings and convention items.
HD Flexibility – New HD CCTV systems can easily be reconfigured to meet your event needs. HD cameras can even be used during traveling conventions, road shows and meeting since they are easily deployable. Having flexibility with your surveillance system is key, no venue is exactly the same and all venues require different security needs, a flexible HD camera system allows you travel with your security cameras, no matter the venue.
Easy to Use – HD surveillance systems allow for easy management and set up. Once setup for the first time, HD camera systems keep their settings and allow you to redeploy the camera system with its settings in tact for the next road show.
Monitoring Remotely – Surveillance NVRs (Network Video Recorders) and DVRs (Digital Video Recorders) allow you to transmit your surveillance system video cameras to anywhere there is an internet connection. This means that you no longer have to be present at the camera system to view all your cameras. You can be anywhere in the world and still be able to monitor your camera live with any PC, Mac, Android or iPhone device.
Convention Surveillance Camera Risks
Privacy Control – Maintain surveillance within those key public areas such as convention halls, meeting rooms,, and entrances to ensure the privacy of your vendors, guests, employees and speakers.
Vandalism and Theft – Anytime you have surveillance cameras that are visible and out in the open they are susceptible to being targeted by thieves who want to conceal their identity to avoid being caught. A damaged or stolen camera will cause a break within your recorded surveillance footage and can lead to your event or convention be susceptible to theft. It is important to maintain a backup security system in the event your cameras are disturbed.
Surveillance Camera Configuration at Conventions
Events and conventions vary greatly – music festivals, professional conventions, fan conventions, security conventions, academic conferences, TV show and sport team conventions, and comic conventions all require security of different types to maximize protection of their guests, attendees, speakers, and performers. We suggest you consider the following when looking to purchase and install a surveillance camera system:
- Do some of your events require heightened security?
- Auto shows and high-tech trade shows are often targets for potential crime and theft and may require higher security measures.
- What is your biggest security threat or problem?
- Has there been security problems or theft in the past?
- What security system do you currently have in place?
- Do your currently employ physical security at your venues?
Convention Security Setup Advice
- Install cameras at all open areas such as ballrooms, reception areas, lobbies, dining rooms and meeting rooms. It is ideal to get a nice comprehensive view of the rooms, and place fixed curveillance cameras in key sensitive areas to enhance your security.
- All exits and entrances should be monitored and recorded so you may get a crystal clear picture of every visitor that exits and enters your event.
- Key areas such as administrative offices, cash registers, and valuable displays should have cameras covering them to help protect cash and sensitive merchandise.
There are no products to list in this category.